PGH 0.00% 82.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I think the price gets stagnant today because millions of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I think the price gets stagnant today because millions of Aussies got their phone jammed up by Optus, so by the time every one got the Internet back, it was around 2:00 pm, which is too late to make a decision for anything. But closing bell indicates a good start tomorrow.

So, I read the statement it said to delay till December and pay out after 10 days as an incentive. Huh?

They have almost 2 months and get jack and still want to extent one more month? You know, over years, there are few incidents between PPG and PGH with Kins Group. For example, with PPG, once they sold out the rigid plastic manufacturing site, RG came down and what he did was disciplined the CFO, and then CEO and they all resigned. Over PGH, they made some mistakes in an announcement to PGH and we (Hotcopper members) corrected it and only got ignored by Kins Group. RG also pushed the button behind the Reject Shop's CEO to go too, I believe. I am saying, those knobs (Kins) are full of sh*t. Their tactic is trying to play upper hand and ignorance and bullying. I didn't say it out of the blue, as I recalled incidents about those dipsh*ts from multiple records in the past, let alone now, this current take over, guess how many of us shoot the messages up here.

All I can say is after the first 1 and half month, by even scare the innocent investors about last 5 days to get the money or lose more money, they now turned around and say 1 extra month. Well, I wonder if there are any more substantial shares sell to them as they burnt out their credibility. Example, if few days ago, I read an email to sell out shares or lose money, and now I read the new announcement, I read that it has been extent an extra month, should I believe anything from the next words out of their mouths? So, eventually, it will burn out and they will gain even lesser than 1% of circulation shares as most already sold out. So, the end math is, while they tried to scare everyone, it is their cover up and walk away. Sorry Kins, I watched you blokes running the circuit shows everywhere over PPG, PGH and a bit about the Reject Shop incident. Not too hard to figure it out. Relax guys, they are running away.

And about 10 days payment? Huh? So, now the price is at 72 cents, they offered at 68 cents with a promising to pay out 10 days.

I say, look, by the next 8 days, there will be an AGM, where we drill Sanjay down to the core of the Earth to get a better sp than 72 cents. By the next 10 days, sp will no doubt higher than 68 cents, why? RBA states that inflation came down, but still higher than anticipated, so I don't assume any more of their acceleration until February next year (if any). Next, with in the next 100 days, if they way market go like this, that is when Pact will make a turn around as their half year quarterly report is due and those who sold him at 68 cents, he will double it or so, I would say. How, about if I count from today till the next 10 days, I will re think about it, because I still have another 20 days to make a same deal with a bit of longer period of receiving if any one wanted to sell it. All I say is wait another 10 days to make the decision if you intend to sell it, (for me, no way) because end of the day, you would still receive the same amount anyways, just take a bit longer, but that longer period can get me extra bit more money on market. I reject the offer and do nothing.

Lastly about RG, do you think anyone dumb enough to buy something at 68 cents while holding more than 50% would let the price dropped down further? If there is, like I said, I only anticipated he will close to double within 100 days what he pays out today, so little fluctuation means little to him and us too.

My opinion, I insist that Kins Group are bunch of dipsh*ts with technique of bullying and mentally abusing where they thought they had upper hand but the truth proved in the last 45 days, get to nowhere, and only those succumb to them eventually lost. E.g. PPG, PGH and the Reject Shop. Tell me why I don't defend myself, as those succumb to them before lost everything, jobs, money etc... Do your own research, but don't be foul by their status, they are covering and tidy everything to gone with the dust here. Don't get upset baby, sit down and listen from uncles up here. Hihihi.
    Last edited by williamteddy: 08/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.