PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Supplementary Bidder's Statement, page-17

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    In his latest updates, it counted from the 6th to the 9th November (inclusively) indicating to me they tried to scare more investors by showing the lapse period that was meant the end of the take over offer and those shares should be the last big amount of shares from those willing to sell to him, after this point, if we hold strong, he should getting lesser and lesser amount of shares, I believe.

There are two things I noticed last few days

1) The amount of shares trading on the market getting lesser last two days. I was wondering what happened and look back at the AGM date. It indicates the 16th November to be AGM but to cast the votes, it has to be done before 2 pm next Tuesday. So, if you look at the settlement date rules (+ 3 days), it indicates multiple fund managers are pulling off yesterday to cast votes and only resuming today with minimal volumes of trading. While this will scare the crap out of normal viewers, but fear not, I am assuming they took it off to cast votes and for those fund managers to not trade in full amount last 2 days mean they are serious about casting votes against the remuneration report or to vote for Michael or both. So, don't get fool by Kins Group tactic. For those, who wanted to sell, recommend.to sell when volumes are back up to around 500 k volumes. Because, that's when fund managers are back in full swing depending on the situation. Don't worry guys, you have plenty of time.

2) I will be surprise if share price drop to 68 cents or under because, imagine if RG bought it for 68 cents to top up, the more it falls, the more he lost. In fact, he is one of the reason, no one want to bid up until the takeover is done. Please also keep in mind that because of this unfair price, as everyone up here can see, there will be a lot of us willing to launch a class action towards the take offer. I am saying, you have 2 chances, one is to sell on the market whenever you like until the dust is settled (I am talking about when our class action over), or sell to him by then with the same amount he offered right now.

Imagine this, you are selling at low cyclical time with a penny, where he has no probability of winning up so far, you only have one choice but to accept the amount and walk away. Or defy it, and at least you can sell it right now for higher price on the market or wait for it to go up when the cyclical turns around for a good deal. Selling to him now, in fact, is a suicide cause as we all see in the last 45 days.

P.S Now every one sees how sc*m those Kins are, right? Do your own research and make your decision, but my decision is to against remuneration report and for with Michael's Director appointment. What does everyone thinks about my cast of votes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $27.44K 32.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111019928 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 113588 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ 6233
Last updated 15.16pm 22/05/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.