PGH 1.29% 76.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

In my opinion, there have been strangely activities from both...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    In my opinion, there have been strangely activities from both HSBC and Citi.

With HSBC, there was a strange activity when they have over 2 million shares and then they created another nominee account with 1 million shares in it. Subsequently, that extra 1 million shares were gone and up till now they have around 400 k shares in their main account. From yesterday inspection, they have created another account of 83 k shares. Will history repeat itself where that 83 k shares could go missing in a few days time? Maybe. I am not accusing HSBC of anything but I think (I could be wrong) those shares in their additional accounts were and are transferring towards off-market transaction. This is my only conspiracy theory and based on what I saw.

With Citi, they were having 2.5 million shares in January and suddenly they increased their holding to 3.7 million shares and they have additional 15 nominee accounts with them. As by yesterday, they only have 2 million shares in their main account holding and 15 nominees account with around 71 k shares in it. I do apologise if I am wrong since I am kinda suspicious here that it could it Citi that tried to buy and sell the shares on the market, not to sell to RG but to manipulate the share price into RG's flavour.

Why would they do that? Who knows? I could be wrong? May be? It is just my opinion. But from my thinking, this type of manipulation, despite the recent withdrawal from JP Morgan and other low-end of top holders, it doesn't prove the fact of what happening when he first declared the bid to be at 68 cents. At that time, it jumped to 72 or 74 cents. and everyone was hopeful. But, it kept hitting the sell wall and price reduced back to 68.5 cents. It's happening now to and I believe you guys would think similar to the issue.

I agreed that this has been planned a very long time and we are kinda of being screwed around with some grand mumbo jumbo scheme and being treated unfairly. So, in my opinion, I think when RG started this bid, or even long before that, Citi is very close tie to RG in regards to Loscam and the sale of Crate pool handler division, and the plan is to get HSBC to assist with off-market transition since they are international institution and we are obliged with international law with certain aspect when it becomes off-market transition and Citi is handling with on-market price controlling to RG's flavour. Citi doesn't need to sell directly to RG but to buy and sell on market into his flavour, loss or win, as long as RG gets to 90%, it is their target. Why? Let us say the Loscam auction bid has now become something worth north of $2 billions and Citi has always been the partner with RG's into the bid of Loscam and the sale of Crate pool handler division.

I repeat, this is my observation and my opinion only based on what I SAW. Yeah, I kinda of agree among another independent report, we need a forensic examination into Pact's registry.

Last edited by williamteddy: 02/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $263.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.5¢ 83.0¢ 76.5¢ $14.14K 18.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3658 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 27837 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
76.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
77.5¢ 80.5¢ 76.5¢ 16862
Last updated 13.02pm 17/06/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.