PGH 0.65% 76.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

In my opinion, there are few things I picked up1) The offer has...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    In my opinion, there are few things I picked up

1) The offer has been extended to 22 March as expected by half of Hotcopper members' view. Personally, I thought by keep on extending, it gives more chances for long term holders to pick up to completely guarantee 10% blocking power, so, the more they keep on extending it, the more disadvantage they become.

When you wanted to scare someone, you intimidate them by saying you have power, but in fact, psychologically, it means you don't have it because through out past 5 months, and ninth letters, it clearly showed that they wanted to take it all. It then goes on to 75% and couldn't delist it then they tried to get to 90%. In my opinion and logistically, I don't forget that by reaching 90%, it means compulsory acquisition and none of the above relevant any more. So, if they can't get to 90%, can they answer the question back for me? If they get to 90%, don't everyone worry, you guys will be the first to exit and I am going in last minutes if we can't get the answer.

2)

Kin Group’s intention to delist Pact:
     Kin Group intends to delist Pact as soon as possible; (is there any time frame? No? as soon as 2-3 years, no worry, time change everything, by that time, I will think about it)

 Pact has obtained the necessary consent from its lenders to delist the Company; (So? Now he has 86.98%, why don't I hear any announcement from Pact about delisting? You see? the weakness showed up)

 delisting is expected to be subject to a Pact shareholder vote by special resolution; and (special resolution is where the bidder votes is excluded, so you are talking about the law, what is it has to do with RG's or Kins Group? Are you playing with word?)

 Kin Group’s shareholding will allow it to pass a resolution to delist the Company subject to ASX guidance. (Hey man, I think there are more than 150 holder accounts up here, how are you doing it?) I just came out from CS and by the look of it, just from a quick check from the old list but up to date checking, and by one account that has at least 50 000 shares up to RG's size we have 58 accounts but minus 4 accounts RG's has, we have 54 accounts.

* People please keep in mind that when I first have the list (9 January) there are only 90 holders (including 4 RG's account that got over 50 k of shares in one account)

Beneath it, from 596 shares (>$500) up to 49,999 shares there are like 3 thousand accounts or so. even if you look at the statistic, there are around 12.5 million shares remaining spread across each account of minimum 49, 999 shares, you will be looking at 240 holders alone. Of course, not like every one has 49,999 shares in one account so the number of holders increased substantially. I will be looking at around 800-1 k holders under 50 k shares still holding.

The point is to delist Pact, they need to have less than 150 holders owning more than $500 of Pact shares. They can't delist it because there are approximately 900-1.2 k accounts still in there. So, in my opinion, this is just another scare tactic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $263.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 76.5¢ $9.373K 12.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14621 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.