PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Given the recent trading volume and lack of uptake on the off...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Given the recent trading volume and lack of uptake on the off market acceptances I cannot see Kin getting to 90%.
    They are clearly desperate (I would be too) and there letters would now appear bordering on misleading information.
    To the uninformed, whom which they are targeting, the letter reads as though the removal from the ASX is a fore gone conclusion which could happen imminently.
    As shown by others here, that is clearly incorrect and they have numerous hurdles to jump and a long time period to which it would occur.

Given this I only really see one or two scenarios moving forward, interested to hear others opinions/thoughts on what I may be missing.

1) The Offer keeps extending till Sep just on the hope that people get tired of the letters and accept. I don't see this occurring and would assume most people are disappointed with their share holding and this process and would prefer to lose it all rather than take an ~75% hit.
    Perhaps the offer is closed in the next month or two, or when it is clear that there is a 10% block.
    Either way, there is still way too many shareholders to delist the company.
    This means Kin will have to come back in ~6months with a revised offer that ensures they obtain enough of the minority shareholders that they can then delist the company with the approval of the remaining shareholders. this offer would need to be around $1.20 it seems from comments here. I would expect higher and maybe others expectations will increase as time drags on and the SP rises.
    I would not expect Manipur to be selling their shares for <$3.50. This ensures they get their original deal + some interest.

I cannot see Kin continuing on owning almost 87% and not pushing on with removal from the asx, restricting of the company and keeping it private moving forward.
    My opinion is this has been a 10 year plan to grow the company and then buy it back and keep it private.
    I don't see it being relisted in 5 years.
    VISY is privately owned, and they seem to be doing pretty well that way.

My thoughts only, keen to hear others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $6.284K 7.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111005913 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 120442 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.