PGH 0.00% 84.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Agree with the summary. Those that are willing to sell around...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Agree with the summary. Those that are willing to sell around the $1.20 mark are only those that bought in recently. Given the income this company can generate circa 2 Billion dollars there is a lot of opportunity here. This company aligns with the future direction and aspirations, of the public, market and government. The recent increases in supermarket products by the major supermarkets will enable an increase allowances for recycled packaging cost. The margins are current VERY low, and if this changes in the future, profit can increase very quickly. In addition the new factory that have been built are much more efficient and faster in doing what they do. RG knows this. These factorys are almost 1 year behind schedule - but the construction was clearly complete.

I think everything is aligned for the future, PACT is the future and has support from both sides of government, every few months I see photos of MPs with the PACT executive team. Clearly there is an alignment. RG clearly knows this. RG clearly knows that we are at a particular point in the cycle where the investments to date have been very high, but the income from those investments still very low. So this was always the best time to approach the market take over.

In addition the Pratt family clearly have a lot of influence in this area of the market, and know the business well. Perhaps RG is just trying to impress his father in law.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $289.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.3¢ 84.0¢ $15.30K 18.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111012789 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 114430 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.