NVX 0.91% 54.5¢ novonix limited

I did! I'm still going through the 50 pages a lot of detail in...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I did! I'm still going through the 50 pages a lot of detail in there! Especially about the Dry Particle Microgranulation breakthrough patent!

That patent alone is worth hundreds of millions in profits per year!

Sanyo's coming! I've drawn up the Tesla powered by Novonix PUREgraphite anode pics for the Model Y S 3 Cybertruck Roadster and Semi!

They look pretty flash!wink.png

Once that Sanyo supply agreement is announced, I'll post them! If they sign any other agreements with any other battery maker I'll research the EVs they supply to and post those too!

Bring on that Sanyo/ Panasonic agreement and/or a Tesla Direct agreement direct for that Terafactory!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billroberson/2020/05/20/tesla-roundup-hot-stock-bigger-terafactories-better-battery-tech-fremont-factory-reopens/#6ee96e114322

Tesla ‘Terafactory’ Decision Due Soon

Musk thinks big, and he has long said he envisions a fleet of vertically integrated gigafactories turning out cars, batteries and more around the world. Now, he’s thinking even bigger, saying the next Tesla location could be a “terafactory,” the scale of which would dwarf the already massive gigafactories he had planned. Where will Terafactory One land? The Austin, Texas area, land of low (or at least lower) housing prices and no income tax, is said to be a favorite of the sites under consideration. North Carolina and Oklahoma are also in the running, with themayor of Tulsa trying to woo Musk by tweeting that he thinks Cybertrucks, which will be made at the new facility, would make great police cars. But Austin remains the front-runner as Tesla has smaller ancillary tech operations already up and running in that city.

Wherever the new plant ends up, Musk has an aggressive timeline for construction, saying he hopes to have the plant built by the end of 2020, a herculean task. However, the Shanghai gigafactory went from dirt to production in a scant ten months, so theoretically, it’s possible. During his kerfuffle with California over re-opening, Musk said he was ready to move Tesla HQ (and production) out of the state, so whichever state ends up with the new Tesla plant could also see a bonus included as relocated Tesla team members start shopping for homes nearby.

Last edited by Greenenergy: 29/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.5¢ 55.5¢ 54.5¢ $367.4K 669.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 160235 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 35510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.