CD3 2.86% $1.36 cd private equity fund iii

Ann: Supplementary Explanatory Memorandum, page-11

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Apologies if I've misunderstood how it works! Would be great if someone can post a link to an authoritative source as to what happens if you don't vote. Are all OPEN votes where the shareholder hasn't personally acted to appoint a proxy disregarded in effect to the Vote passing or not?

When I voted, "Chair of the meeting" was already ticked as my Proxy by default before I proceeded to the next step. What you're indicating is that only occurs because I am in the process of voting?

For the shareholders using financial advisors, platforms, SMSF wraps, etc (some intermediary) if they don't choose to personally vote are their votes definitely not able to be directed? (Chair is not their proxy and no-one else is going to set that for them?) See: https://www.firstadvisers.com.au/this-is-why-many-of-your-retail-shareholders-dont-vote/

It will be great news if all shareholders who don't vote can't have their votes shovelled into passing the resolutions as it only takes 25% of actual votes for any of CD1 or CD2 or CD3 to defeat this merger (special resolution requires 75%).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CD3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.040(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $97.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.36 $1.36 $2.728K 2.006K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 4804 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CD3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.