CD3 0.38% $1.33 cd private equity fund iii

Ann: Supplementary Explanatory Memorandum, page-16

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

Thank you forpointing it out: I missed it, and its nice typo. Maybe the RE expected the strong oppositionthat they have rightly received. And indeed, why not employ such expensive servicesto support one’s conflicts of interest, and make the punters pay for it? There’sno downside. I wonder if the PS get a success fee as wellas a base fee.

*As you say, …and of course voting in favour of Boards'/REs' desired resolutions, and against resolutions sponsored by minority investors.

YES this in unfortunaterecent import from USA. I have encountered such firms 3 or 4 timesin the last 2 years in OZ, including most recently on trying to persuade me tovotes for the abysmal HUM part-merger deal with Latitude, promoted by the majoritydirectors. It fortunately collapsed when the board saw that proxy votes were trendingabout 4-1 against, despite the efforts of these PR firms to phone investors andspin the deal as fabulous and necessary, when it was exactly the opposite. Anothercase of boards acting against shareholders interests, and making you pay for thisPR.

Your link is pertinent> Proxy Solicitation &Governance Advisory Overview

Proxy Solicitation is key to good shareholder communications[sic ie Board propaganda], whether ahead of a shareholder meeting, as part of a governance roadshow or linked to a corporate action or M&A.

We adviseour clients on their shareholder relationships, how to avoid conflict, and ifconflict is inevitable, how to navigate to a positive result.

Activist Tracking Identify and track activist investorsand their supporters in real-time…… [and nobble them].

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CD3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.005(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $95.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.35 $1.33 $4.488K 3.357K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 7626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CD3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.