EVS 2.70% 7.6¢ envirosuite limited

Only my opinion but........ EVS is currently operating in a...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Only my opinion but........ EVS is currently operating in a market that the whole world is not only interested in but also actively looking to invest into . Over time we are going to see more and more demands on big companies to operate within strict guidelines laid down by environmental authorities and government agencies and to do that they will be needing services of companies like EVS . The mere fact that Biden ( dribblin' Joe ) and his democrats hold power in the USA and are heavily focused on environmental issues will steer much of the world in the same direction which is a massive plus for EVS as they are quickly establishing themselves as players in that same US market . The fact that EVS are part of a consortium involved with supplying NASA with tech services may not currently be worth mega dollars but depending on the outcomes could in the future be a company maker on its own , however the value of NASA involvement to EVS is more about giving them credibility to the wider world audience thru being able to cite NASA among companies using their services . To my mind EVS has "irons in the fire" with various products in an array of enviro issues and it will only take ONE of those products to be even reasonably successful to translate into BIG dollars , and should there be more than one successful product then we will be talking in dollar terms about the share price and not cents . Current management is doing an excellent job of putting EVS into a potential "box seat" and i could not be happier with them so far .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.