NXG 0.32% $9.50 nexgen energy (canada) ltd

Nexgens Arrow discovery is tier 1 mine, one of the most valuable...

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Nexgens Arrow discovery is tier 1 mine, one of the most valuable mines on this planet. they will dominate the Uranium markets when in production. I have been in this one from the start, i recall the first presentation at Tigers Minerals pre IPO and have been in it from the early days.

pepermint. i agree that no one knows about this, and the road show they did really did little for the company here. no one in the uranium sector in australia thinks or knws about this gem, they totally have no research notes and are blind to this one, so no one is adding this to their portfolio..

This company is not owned by hedge funds, largest shareholder is Li Ka-Shing ,richest person in china. CEF shares are aligned with management so any takeover is impossible. CEF have been putting in 100's millions since 2016.

Nexgen can go completely to mining, they have the board expertise to do it and the rarity of the right engineers to undertake the mine construction, there are not many of them on this planet that can do a project like Arrow, so we are in the box seat for either a complete project completion to mining, or a substantial takeover offer whereby NXE holders will be rewarded both with a financial windfall, and also equal share for share holding in a company that gets paid 10% royalty on all revenue on arrow and all other mines on the leases, from the new owner with dividends paid yearly.

Nexgen also owns 50.1% of Iso energy on the TSX ISO. that entity was a spin off to explore the other leases NXE owned and NXE had no ability to explore once it was drilling the largest unmined uranium exploration deposit - Arrow. Iso has many prospects and substantial discovery that is commercial.

Nexgen went on the ASX mid 2021 from memory with 400,000 shares. i keep mine on the NYSE.

i think absolutely no one in australia besides the tigers minerals investors, are really up to speed on this.. but if you are into uranium and see it as a lo of us do, as the next resource to explode... then nexgen has massive upside to offer...

all imho and dyor..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.50
Change
0.030(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $760.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.29 $9.50 $9.28 $2.827M 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 953 $9.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.50 19994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.