CKA 1.14% 8.9¢ cokal limited

I thought I read Supplementary Prospectus somewhere in there......

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I thought I read Supplementary Prospectus somewhere in there... LOL

1 2 3 Important information This supplementary prospectus (Fourth Supplementary Prospectus) of Cokal Limited (Cokal or the Company) is dated 18 January 2018 and was lodged with ASIC on that date under section 719 of the Corporations Act. This Fourth Supplementary Prospectus supplements the prospectus dated 18 December 2017 and lodged with ASIC on that date (Prospectus), the first supplementary prospectus dated 20 December 2017 and lodged with ASIC on that date (First Supplementary Prospectus), the second supplementary prospectus dated 22 December 2017 and lodged with ASIC on that date (Second Supplementary Prospectus) and the third supplementary prospectus dated 2 January 2018 and lodged with ASIC on that date (Third Supplementary Prospectus), and must be read together with the Prospectus, First Supplementary Prospectus, Second Supplementary Prospectus and Third Supplementary Prospectus. If there is any inconsistency between the Prospectus, the First Supplementary Prospectus, the Second Supplementary Prospectus, the Third Supplementary Prospectus and this Fourth Supplementary Prospectus, this Fourth Supplementary Prospectus prevails. Terms used but not defined in this Fourth Supplementary Prospectus have the meanings given in the Prospectus. ASIC and ASX take no responsibility for the contents of this Fourth Supplementary Prospectus, the Third Supplementary Prospectus, the Second Supplementary Prospectus, the First Supplementary Prospectus or the Prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.