CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

petey888 may look at taking ur advice as i personally am well...

1. 7,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    petey888 may look at taking ur advice as i personally am well down - management could have played it quite differently IMO and not adversely impacted on shareholders as they have. current directors from my reading appear not to have the relevant experience in taking on such a massive task and the results appear to bear that out. ME should stick to what he does best (from what I read)and not be part of management - should remain indeopendent from it. anyhow would like to say that all is now rosey but that IMO is not the case. my payback on this "investment" is now considerably than what they are worth - do I want to risk further and average down per your post - DEFINITELY NOT at this stage. IMO there have been only "teaser" results being released but I truly hope for all Shareholders (and myself) that there is a lot more substance to these licences - still do not understand why Peabody would give them up given that they have the resources to fully explore and mine them. anyhow goodluck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.