CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

As far as Im concerned this management has been stringing...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    As far as Im concerned this management has been stringing shareholders along for too long. Where is all the 'interest' in the company which ME talked about. Well sorry but 2.5c isnt interest, its a joke!

This management has destroyed shareholder wealth and should all be replaced, including ME. He is not experienced in running a company (even if sunrise says otherwise).

The capital raising terms are outright ridiculous. They should have raised money locally where there would be support for CEO. Going to the Chinese was a huge mistake and showed how inexperienced the management is. We have basically sold out the whole company but guess what, ME probably doesnt care becasue his share in Trinity and therefore the project doesnt change one bit!

I cant wait to the shares relist so I can get off this flea ridden stock.

There are so many better run companies out there. Its true what they say, a bad management can really kill a good project and we have seen this first hand.

I personally wish I didnt hear about this company becasue it has caused me grief for most of the time Ive held it.

Im sure Karla Bell is very disappointed the way this turned out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.