CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    @Megagene79

hi

well said and they are the Facts and i believe many here long enough should and can read FGF announcements and understand those Facts and logic and reasons why we bought in this cashed up juniors...

sp has been sucks and even sucks today when someone sold down 1.6c, i can underhand maybe stop loss, or really need money, but except these situations, you guys are really silly imo, how low you sellers could reasonably hope sp can go?

why people always think sp will Definitely drop to CR level?

dont you guys seen many times not only sp not drop, but rise damn high so the big profits made by many...

evevthing has 2 sides on it, if you go too far, you are most likely got disappointed, so in this case, many keep selling and eyeing on 1.3c, oh well, BCG and Mr Dong holds 216m out of those 282m, and Mr Dong hold 37m out of 50m, so only 79m at 1.3 and 13m at 2c, we will see how sp will play out next week and those $11m raised won't sit there doing nothing and BCG won't bother if it is the case and FGF won't get $11m Real dollars raised if BCG not aiming for Big profits, not only BCG, but all its related....

it won't long to see the big picture....whowevr sold down have booked 30% loss so they are doing gamble they can get back lower and i honestly think their chance are really limited unless they move on and will regret by selling at this miserable level when FGF announce a flow of news...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.