AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

of course they are. People think they are experts because of...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    of course they are. People think they are experts because of they think they know everything. No disrespect to anyone, but majority of people here have no clue what happens in boardroom discussions. There are posters scaring off shareholders into selling for a loss. It disgusts me. And I feel sad for those who don't understand this game very well and sell for a loss. how many months or years has it taken them to work for that money flushed down the toilet because of posters contributing with unsubstantiated comments. I wish this site had some sort of verification process and showing what each posters occupation is. I'd hate to think someone has sold based on scaremongering from someone who cleans toilets for a living.

Follow facts and the story. Delays occur in everything. We are talking about a 40 year mine life and people are worried about a couple months. There are month on end delays when people are trying to build a three bedroom shack yet some are carrying on like pork chops. Give it a rest, have a drink and smooch your chick, bloke or whatever fancies your desire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.