CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Bas, agree it's a good argument although a couple of points...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi Bas, agree it's a good argument although a couple of points I'm not sure about.

Firstly, I think to discount the possibility that out of the 180 or so different compounds in cannabis none of the hundreds of possible combinations won't find a.cure for an ailment is bordering on ignorant. I really have my doubts too but considering what we already know about it aiding the quality of life with sufferers of different diseases it seems viable that a cure, no matter how minor, is possible. We know that a high CBD, low to no THC helps epilepsy patients while increasing/combining a higher level of THC to CBD ratio helps MS sufferers. That's only using the two main compounds. Start incorporating the other compounds into the equation and who knows what's possible.

Secondly, please SirInvestALot not Cann do. Has connotations here in Qld.

I'm curious Bas why you never responded to my question about Federal court time frames. Looking at your HC history I have no doubt that you work in the legal profession in some capacity. I noticed that in the last six months QBL is the only stock you've commented on. Why? I thought maybe you've been burnt badly by QBL or maybe regret selling before TH. I like to give the benefit of the doubt though, so would like to think that you're starting to favour the potential of CGB and are going to drop some serious coin when it relists. 

I know you have difficulty defending QBL but maybe.......just maybe, one day you'll defend CGB. I look forward to it smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.