ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    id love to be in a position to say some thing positive about this Company , but im sorry i cant ,

last time they done something positive was launch the three diamonds ,, thats around the time i invested , leading up to and after , 8/12/16 cents i have 700.000 shares so deep in the red

19 cent credit raise achieved nothing positive , only useless MOUs and more useless MOUs
    the share price did go up to 21 cents so the smart people got out at a profit ,, since then free fall

12 cent credit raise to build and launch 20 pearls in quarter 1 2019, completely deceptive , none built none launched, more lies

3 cent credit raise a few weeks ago to build 16 pearls , which was fraud now have to refund all monies, underwriting commitments terminated etc

insurance for pearl launch to be delivered February 2019 another lie , non event ,

bank loan in advanced stages 2 months ago another lie , no bank loan to date ,

no money left to do anything only pay these clowns for another 6/7 weeks

but we are going global mixing it with the big boys , with not enough money to buy a box of matches never mind build and launch satellites,( complete fantasy stuff)

two well credentialed Aussie directors run for the hills after a few months in the job to protect their own integrity, as this company has NONE

yes HUNTERR, i agree with you and expect at least a few announcements in coming weeks , but im convinced they will be just more CRAP , like the MOU's , it will all be about trying to con shareholders not to with draw their money , which they invested under false pretenses

if everyone takes their money back , it will be all over ,,,

in my opinion the only way forward is a takeover , and this hopeless management are removed and someone with business knowledge takes over ,

but id say they wont want to go , and will be happy with VL and start again leaving everyone out of pocket , if i had a chance to sell my shares at 3 cents id except it in a heartbeat ,, unfortunately i wont as i didnt participate ,
    should it ever relist there will be carnage like never seen before just so many shares on offer

so much money wasted , for such little return , but to date its made management millionaires , and share holders paupers , but im probably wrong with my opinion and all is on track , and everyone will end up millionaires , (id be more than happy just to get my money back )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.