SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Pathetic... SAS is running a hotcopper front page add. At a time...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Pathetic... SAS is running a hotcopper front page add. At a time when they have no money and are on the brink of total collapse they continue to spend money on things that are just not needed..you cannot even trade the shares at the moment and they are advertising the company? They dont even have a concrete plan in place- just more of the same old hope for something to materalise. Clearly they dont care about sucking more people into this sinking ship.

These guys have completely lost control and it is getting more obvious by the day that they do not have a care in the world for the shareholders who have put their hard earned money in the company and are now slowly watching it dwindle away to nothing. I guess you can't expect them to know what its like to work hard for your money.. they've done nothing the past two years except get nice paychecks. Well, they have gotten dozens of worthless MOU's though right!?

Hopefully they have the ability to do at least do one thing right.. and that is to go into VA as soon as possible so I can claim the tax loss this financial year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.