SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Supplementary Prospectus, page-23

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    i posted this a few days ago , its worth a read
    the credibility of this company at present is 0 managements ability to setup and run a company 019 cent credit raise working capital and help build pearls delivered 015 cent raise to build and launch 20 pearls delivered 03 cent raise to build 16 pearls delivered 0 revenue to date 0 3 diamonds revenue to date 0 ,a few months ago they hired one of the best in austraila in m malone fast forward a few months and he has pulled the pin , why ? my thoughts , once he got to know the ins and outs of what was going on , he knew he had no hope of finding anyone to fund this pipe dream ,,he and the other director , quickly got out , they know whats going on , and they didnt want to be part of a company thats heading towards VL would have been a very bad look on their CV going forward id say the recent CR will be declared nuill and void as money raised isnt being used for the purpose it was prospected for very deceptive indeed , and id say all money will have to be returned to investors , and the company wont be relisted till this is sorted and if a new CR is needed id say you will be able to buy below 3 cents ,no money to build and launch 16 pearls in 2019 ,, but wait we are going global taking on the big boys who have a head start and money , its just nonscence to keep the true believers chipping in more and more money to prolong the agony , hope im wrong , cheers ps just for the record i didnt participate in any of the CRs im in the red enough SAS Price at posting: 2.8¢ Sentiment: None Disclosure: Held

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.