WNX 7.69% 1.8¢ wellnex life limited

In fact, you guys are all right. I thought exactly same like you...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In fact, you guys are all right. I thought exactly same like you guys, before i went to their rights issue offer and company introducing meeting held in Glen Waverley 1st Dec (which is for attracting new Chinese potential shareholders organized by broker and Wha). Of course, after the meeting, I still suspect everything they mentioned. But at least i can see Laz is working hard to get the business back on track. Something they mentioned about Coria bay new dryer spray facilities, blend&pack's net profit and new end to end tracking bar code stuff sound not bad. For my understanding, they still got no sales (really want suggest them change sales manager), cheated by indian company and lots of competition they ganna face, currently no one will tell they got future. But for them, Blend and pack deal is the easiest way and best chance to change everything. Because once the deal done, they will combine B&P sales and take those parts net profit in count and fulfill those plans. That is why I did apply for my rights and also extras. My logic is very simple, if minimum application not achieved, money will be refunded. If it is achieved, then they will be a different company next year, which must worth more than 40c. Bellamy is high percentage taken over by Mengniu. In Chinese social communities either here or China, if Mengniu or any Chinese company involved in a brand, consumers will have no trust and confidence to buy it. Then who is the next organic formula options, I believe either Bubs or Wha. And also Laz is still biggest shareholder. He wont fail the company even just for himself.
    Last edited by supernewb888: 13/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $22.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $12.91K 683.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72955 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 13299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 25400
Last updated 15.18pm 06/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.