WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Stirer, i’ve asked you before about why bother replying to the...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Stirer, i’ve asked you before about why bother replying to the knuckleheads (will knuckleheads get me modded??) and i understand why you do, as there could be prospective investors watching/reading these threads that could be unfortunately listening to the blatant lies and the bullsh!t being peddled by the usual suspects, and you dont want the prospective investors to believe the false negatives being spewed here. (that’s me paraphrasing you from a while back, so the exact details of what you said may be a little different, but that was the gist of it)

But mate, at some point you have to look after your own self, and just ignore them.......Who cares what they say, you’ve invested in WKT, i’ve invested in WKT, so so so so many other people have invested in WKT. We have faith in the company and we have a fair expectation on what the future holds.

Bugger the dropkicks, block them, and regain those many many minutes (hours??) that you’re wasting of your life by even giving them the airtime.

I will put my bottom dollar on the fact that you will NEVER EVER get a reply from any of them stating:
    “do you know what Stirer?? You’re absolutely right! You’ve changed my mind!! How could i have got it so wrong for all this time??!!”

They aren’t here for constructive conversation, they are here to be destructive, and once they are blocked by everyone, they lose!! They’ll have no audience apart from themselves

Mate, i hope this doesn’t come across as a lecture, it’s most certainly not meant to be one, i just see you replying to the pests day in day out, (i dont see their comments you’re replying to) and you’re obviously not getting through to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $1.34K 13.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9702 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 15571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.