WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

@spid81 you are very tiring with your posts. How about you give...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    @spid81 you are very tiring with your posts.

How about you give it a rest and wait and see's what happens. Everyone is boxing at shadows at the moment and time will tell. Until then focus on investing then downramping. Let investors do their own research and come to a conclusion rather than pushing your agenda so hard!

One would think you are having no wins elsewhere so have to come to WKT and try prove a point? Your voice will be heard elsewhere better so take it where ever that may be - you might get more praise and satisfaction that way... will be better for the ego - rather than fighting a battle that no one really cares who is right and wrong when you wont know until 6-18 months down the track.

All i know is that there is a 70% constructed mine paid for by equity/cash and in an inflationary cycle we are in is very valuable. There is already extra value in the mine by having the fixed construction contracts.

Yes there is risk - however there is risk with any business, development of a mine, construction, sovereign, etc. Thats part of investing. If you cant handle the risk then dont invest.

Put your money where your mouth is and short the stock from now then... give us evidence of your short position otherwise take your constant chat and rambling elsewhere please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.