DUO offer is a joke and so are their directors.The directors of...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    DUO offer is a joke and so are their directors.

The directors of DUO buy North Minerals for over $7m in value for application tenements, then two days later sell the same tenements plus a couple more and sell it for $5m, being a loss of over $2m in two days - that's $1m a day loss - That was good for the DUO shareholders.

That was a great transaction, glad I'm not a shareholder of DUO, but if I was I would be asking the question, why buy something one day and sell it two days later for over $2m loss.

For $7m worth of shares, you could almost get a whole gold mine with excellent granted leases.

AGU shareholders need to REJECT this offer by doing nothing. AGU shareholders do not want to get involved with this company and the deals like this mentioned above.

I have never seen a company buy something and then sell it for a loss of over $2m over a two day period. If it was a government organisation it would be CORRUPTION. ASIC need to step in....

The DUO directors need to be held accountable and explain this transaction.

AGU shareholders REJECT the offer, by doing NOTHING, throw the blue piece of paper in the bin.

Drilling is happening now and results will come our way. They found iron ore on the previous drilling with a 1.5 billion resource target just on Telecom Hill. They will get a JORC in the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.