CL, thats what they call "Accrue Accounting"? They will make up...

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    CL, thats what they call "Accrue Accounting"? They will make up the difference in their next CR!!! It does make one wonder as to what their other tenements are really worth?

Either a similiar pattern is starting to emerge (with regards to how s/holders think about their offer) as did with NTU, Where "ECE" wanted a large stake in their company at a discount. Well I think you know the rest.... Or people are starting to notice us and taking a position? Either way the offer will be VOID!!!

Withregards to the offer: Why would any one accept .024(with no disrespect to their decision), when (my opinion only) in a couple of months time we will be in the "TEENS"? MDS is a good example(when comparing IRON ORE), of what highs they got to this year! But no where near to what we are about to achieve!!! I may even be conservative in saying teens? But, time will tell? They were also at similar lows? I see a lot of similarities!

I also reckon by year end, the oppies will be well truely in the money. Which means no CR?

PS(As the MD stated "People will start to take us more serious"!!! And remember, I am a bias s/h, but check the fundamentals of this company and make your own conclusion)

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.