MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Ann: Supplementary Targets Statement, page-10

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sequoia

If i was your doctor i would be very concerned.  Your ranting is boarding on an illness.  Calm yourself down to hysterical and deal with the facts.  We are all shareholders.  The board of directors,  to whom we have all hitherto had faith in by dint of investing in the company,  have made a decision that they,  as management (and significant investors) have deemed best for the company. Let us just deal with the facts. They have deemed it best for the company.  Why you consider it right to assume you know more than them i have no idea.  

I had been in this industry pre retirement and i can assure you balance sheet strength is critical before clients allow you to transport millions of dollars worth of their cargo around the world.  This merger will put AVA into the premier division in terms of the new works it can bid for.

The overlap between BQT and FFT is obvious and economies of scale alone will be worth a few cents on the share price.  The track record of the FFT share price has admittedly been dismal and some might say the only way is up. Having a tighter,  larger ship with a broader offering has to make sense.  If i read the FFT announcements correctly,  the positive cash flow next year and forecast is a great turnaround.

We as shareholders can have a vote but as a mature investor who understands this market shouting "spineless" from behind a blog and ranting like you are doing means you either ought to get medicine or sell the shares and buy something you understand.

Hi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.