PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

@bottomfeeder1A non-cash write-down is of minimal concern to me....

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    @bottomfeeder1

A non-cash write-down is of minimal concern to me. I am focused on current and future cash flow. As mentioned, aside from the funds from the crate business, I am not anticipating a particularly positive half, and your revenue expectations seem to be aligned with the very limited information that has been disclosed.

The cost savings from the restructuring won’t be immediately reflective or cover the full period. Once again, they may use creative accounting for the coming period to unsettle any remaining holders, if we even make it to that stage. Longer term, it should, however, be very positive. It’s also worth highlighting that their recruiting remains active (see the various websites), which I usually regard as a positive leading indicator. Once again, that can be argued either way.

I appreciate conflicting views, but I note that you were almost encouraging people to sell after the initial offer and implied that RG will be successful at that price. You subsequently went quiet and appear to now be posting once again as volume has been dropping. You have also been an active poster for both PGH and PPG for many years, so your insights are appreciated. Still, I can’t help but wonder what your motive or association is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.