PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

hi Mark I’m so sorry to you and everyone here. I follow Scott...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

hi Mark I’m so sorry to you and everyone here. I follow Scott Pape the Barefoot Investor and bought into Pact a few years ago after the company was featured and it looked a fantastic company to be involved with. I liked what it made and that RG as the founder was so heavily invested and hands on. I was excited to be part of the company and was hoping to hold my shares forever. I don’t know how things work if the company delists from the ASX - whether there will still be dividends ( even if not in the near future while the company focuses on paying down debt ). But I’d much rather retain my shares in an unlisted company than take such a huge loss - I’m not wealthy and this has been a big investment for me. There must be a lot of Pact employees who had shares in the company who’ve been burnt by this as well. If anyone is interested in meeting up in Melbourne sometime ( regardless of what decision you need to make whether exit or hold ) I’d like to come along. Unfortunately I’m not very knowledgeable about the sharemarket so might not be much help to everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.