PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Does any one know any business litigation lawyer that we can...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Does any one know any business litigation lawyer that we can seek help on? I don't mind chip in the money to join the band to go to the take over panel?

I had spent last few days reading through the take over panel decision, and I think this is definite the avenue we can apply for? Why?

Cost
    $2400 for application cost + ($1000 ASIC conference) + legal cost for the lawyer (submission and liaise with the panel)

Procedure
    Once you prepare a submission, and get it confirmed with the lawyer, and then submit it to the overtake panel, the Panel will look into it and decide whether to proceed or not. If it is NOT proceeding, we will receive their response within 1-2 weeks, but if they do proceed onward, it will take around 3-4 weeks.

Consequence

The Panel after proceeding can issue an interim order, which may consist an intervention to both Pact and Kins Group for issuing notices with supervision from the Panel (meaning they can't scare the market anymore)

At the end of the proceeding, and if the Panel decided that the takeover falls under the scope of 'unacceptable circumstance', they can issue a final order. which may consists RG to put his acquired shares to ASIC for sale in a conditional period 'say 12 months'.

Advantage

The cost involved to apply to overtake panel is cheap compared to other revenues (as stated above)

There is almost no consequence cost (as the Panel only focus in the affects arise from the takeover). If there is, for example, the cost consequence arise from that take over bid. RG's off market bid may have to surrender to ASIC for sale. There is no consequence cost for us as we don't materially benefits anything from his takeover bid.

By putting the case in front of the Panel, we ourselves in fact not putting ourselves as a nuisance party, as the Panel decision will also including an ASIC investigation. Therefore, save our faces and also raise the attention with ASIC to investigate

There are only around 100 decisions for the last 20 years or so (a few are duplicated) but pretty much if we win, RG cannot expect to turn around the decision under the Panel, but to go to the Court, but even if he has money and tried, it will be that RG to challenge to the Court with the Panel's decision. We can be summoned to give witness, but the case will be expected to be RG v the Panel at Court level.

If we can form a band, prepare a submission, nominated a lawyer, and all chip in to pay to the lawyer and take it to the Panel, we can save millions in our holding of this company's shares and equity.

The Panel proceeding will stop Kins Group and Pact Group from misleading the market, but to comply with both ASIC and the Panel, which in turn could trigger RG's shares being put on sale and stop him from delisting this company and compulsory acquisition.

Many up here speculate that RG's plan is despicable, but he managed to scare a lot of people. So, what do we have to lose other than chip in a meagre $2400 application cost + ASIC conference cost ($1000)+ lawyer cost (to prepare a submission and liaise between the Panel with the Party.

Conclusion

I am thinking that we nominated a main applicant, some one likes Giz or User123, then put ourselves as additional applicant to the case, then look for a lawyer to arrange the fee, and then we prepared a submission for that lawyer to review and to submit to the overtake panel. With the money, don't worry, every lawyer in Australia will have a trust account, so what it means is we can all chip in the money to pay directly to the lawyer without transferring money amongst us. The lawyer can organise all that money involved and he can only withdraw the money from that trust account once the services had been performed.

So, ideally if Giz or User123 interest to be the main applicant, everyone up here, who voluntarily to join the cause, can be additional applicant and chip in the money to cover for the overtake panel proceeding.

Let me know what you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.