PGH 0.30% 84.3¢ pact group holdings ltd

@williamteddy Thank you for taking the time to complete the...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    @williamteddy Thank you for taking the time to complete the research, and thank you to everyone else for playing their part.

I’m happy to participate in both the proceedings and expenses; however, I would prefer not to be the lead applicant. My preference is to keep my details confidential at this stage due to my other business dealings and investments, but I am happy to be listed as a participant.

Due to personally holding ~1% of the issued shares, if RG does indeed manage to reach the 90% mark, it should ensure that we hold well in excess of 10% of securities subject to any notice for compulsory acquisition. That will greatly assist with facilitating any notice to object to compulsory acquisition.

RG should be instructed to provide an independent expert report addressing whether the current $0.84/share consideration is fair value with any compulsory acquisition notice. The independent expert report may provide the necessary avenue for RG to increase their offer while still being compliant with the applicable regulatory requirements.

Since RG is yet to reach the 90% hurdle, it may not be necessary to engage legal services at this juncture, but it is good to be familiar with the potential developments and course of action as the need arises.

There has been an accumulation of a sizeable number of shares above the offer price over the past few trading days, which appears to be through a fund or sophisticated investor that clearly sees potential upside. For those who feel otherwise, the current trading provides an opportunity to exit at a slight premium to RG’s offer and it benefits us remaining shareholders by preventing RG from increasing his holdings providing of course we maintain a sufficient number of shareholders on the registry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.3¢
Change
0.003(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $290.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $3.732K 4.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110973231 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 99112 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.