PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Some very solid posting going on this thread.I am also awaiting...

1. Giz
    858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Some very solid posting going on this thread.
    I am also awaiting a response from Computershare in regards to a copy of the share registry, I will be calling them in the next couple of days if I hear nothing, keep you informed on that issue.

I think we may be putting the cart before the horse in the case of any litigation, this scenario needs to play out a little further, at the moment we need to see where the percentage of RG's accumulation starts to get bogged down and as we can see with the on market share trading it is starting to dry up and there is solid accumulation at 0.85, so there are holders taking the 0.01 premium to his offer price but more importantly the buyer or buyers at 0.85 have no intention to sell out at 0.84 offer price.
    The main aim at this stage is to firstly avoid delisting, which I am quietly confident will not happen with how things are playing out.

Then there is this note in the delisting requirements.

"Where ASX is concerned that a security holder or their associates are likely to obtain some other material advantage or benefit from the entity no longer being listed on the ASX that is or may not be available to other security holders generally - in which case , ASX may impose a voting exclusion on that security holder and their associates.

We need to see the next update as to how the company is travelling, if it shows improvement then the above may come into question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.