PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I can’t believe so many people have accepted his offer. Although...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I can’t believe so many people have accepted his offer. Although like you said William the amount of acceptances seems to have abruptly slowed. I think the initial letters were a bit scary ( I felt almost as if I might go to jail if I didn’t accept! ). Apparently it’s just part of regular takeover tactics designed to try and scare people into accepting. Some people may be worried about no dividends in the near future so the company can reduce debt but I’m happy for this to occur and it will only make this company which provides essential services even more valuable. I read that prior to attempting a takeover of Pact on his own RG was talking to private equity companies like KKR about partnering with him in buying out the company. I don’t know why he would do this? Wouldn’t those companies be even worse to deal with then the shareholders? It also shows that despite being a multi-billionaire he doesn’t seem to have much spare cash available that he’s willing to spend. I’m happy for RG to be in control of the company - it’s great to have someone so enthusiastic in charge and I’m sure he’ll get the company thriving but can’t he let us retain our shares? PACT is a great company I certainly don’t want to have to be made to compulsorily relinquish my shares for peanuts and at a minuscule fraction of what I paid for them. Also I wish Happy New Year to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.