PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

The way I read it from that Nick is like this, there has NOT...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5857/5857906-934e3c17857e4dd7e8aab00a83b5beb9.jpg

The way I read it from that Nick is like this, there has NOT much change in the last few days, so I write letter to scare people more. This time, I give a carrot of 5 days, and the stick that 'in theory, if I get to 90%, I will launch the compulsory acquisition. Oh, by the way, I am no longer be called 'managing director' or so, I humbly retreat to be 'director' to stop anger the public.

Put it this way, if people sold it, they had done so already long time ago. If they hadn't sold it, they are not the people to be selling out right now for you, knob.

Oh by the way, this time, they try to launch a scaring technique into delisting and compulsory acquisition again. But if you read the word carefully, they only 'INTENDS' to proceed in accordance with the law, and by through 'obtaining a relevant of 90%'. Those guys got bad mouth and show off, if they had proceeded further last few days, they already screamed in joy, instead of going for 'a carrot with the stick'.

Then it follows by delisting intention, but again, we all saw it up here, they been screaming for that since September guys, we still here.

If anyone knows a commercial litigation lawyer, please let me know and I seriously thinking and intending (lol) to go to the Take Over Panel with the dispute here.

Hold up guys!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.