PGH 1.35% 75.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

I just happened to talk to a few guys worked at Pact and in fact...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I just happened to talk to a few guys worked at Pact and in fact I invited him to visit our forum too, but 2 things I picked up

a) the one that owns shares through employee scheme had not heard one word back from the broker, meaning the guy put in $5k and right now is sitting at an amount of $1k. When I asked him is he going to accept to the offer, his feed back is NO. I asked him not to sell it, he said, of course, he will keep it as it is common sense to holders. Bravo there, at least I can confirm one more holder via face to face already.

b) the one that does not own shares of Pact just going balloon that RG is going to win. Yeah, I told them I heard it so badly up here already before Christmas. Seriously, can any one up here explain to me how did they manipulate people to sell shares to them?

My view is of course to the end, if there is. No end dramas yet, but the stock climbing few cents extra. Good, good, I really want it to push above $1 first, and from there, if RG to use the 3% creep up rules, he will have to climb against the river, dig through mountains and crossed through bushes and creep up more until all our uncles feel a bit generous to give to him.

How should I put it, I only see what I see and think of what I see and I hope for everyone good fortune, including myself. If I have to sell, don't worry, I let you guys sell first, and only dump out at the last minutes and be the last man. Let's say my last minutes is the last days of 2 weeks extension given by ASX not by their set date. I only trust comments up here by the majority of the holders and it forms 80% of my decision. I reckoned that how I survived till now, as a team.

Very proud of you guys, and keep it up man!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 76.0¢ 73.5¢ $14.88K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2039 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.