PGH 0.30% 84.3¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Supplementary Target's Statement, page-225

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I have a question? Let us say, if he stuck at this level and price right now is near 90 cents.

If the bid is over, and he uses the creep up rules (kept in mind that he already crept up 850 k shares from a couple), so even if he tried to do it as soon as he can, he can't reach 88% threshold yet by April.

Let us say in the worst scenario, if he reaches there (90%), right now the price is hovering at 90 cents. Surely, an independent report has to be provided and is that report to be Kroll to be at 84 cents? I doubt it? It has to be an entirely new report right based on current price. So, does it mean say by next month, in worst scenario that he reaches there? The independent report stated fair price to be $1 mark, does it mean he has to pay the remaining holders at $1 mark? and including the previous owners who accepted selling the shares to him?

In regards about he finishes the bid now, and comes back later to buy the remaining shares, I bet it is going to be higher price due to insufficient volumes of shares left amongst us. The chance for him to run lower price is impossible because the volumes on market is way too thin right now, for any sudden pump (because right now, it still couldn't get lower than 84 cents), it means any fund can walk in here buy shares and pump it up and walk out with handsome money.

I think that's the reason why RG so much wanted to finish it off to eliminate the risk of sharing $160 mil cheque from the sale of 50% crate pool division. He is eager to grab it all, because I got a feeling Mutual Fund walked out is due to the Loscam auction upcoming this year. As that Loscam is worth close to $1.6 billion, indicates he just can't afford to raise the offer here even if the current bid is not FINAL. He's rich but that Loscam will suck all his money in one go and in fact, I feel that he tried to rob us here to put money in buying Loscam. I want to hold until the majority of us give up and I so much want the sp to be at least over $1 so even when he use up the creep up rules, it could end up to be $1.10 to $130 or higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.3¢
Change
0.003(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.5¢ 84.0¢ $65.68K 78.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110544120 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 92207 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 84.0¢ 200
Last updated 11.47am 05/06/2024 ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.