GSS 3.45% 70.0¢ genetic signatures limited

Ann: Supply agreement with major US customer, page-13

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Yep- well, there is a seller for every buyer and vice versa. I would wish you luck with your decision, except, well, you know...

Personally I don't see that positive COVID news (ie vaccinations rollouts etc) will reduce the need for testing as much as you think it will. Even vaccinated people will need to be tested, otherwise- how do you know the vaccination works? The science behind these vaccinations has been somewhat 'rushed' and the real test of it's efficacy will come through ongoing testing- GSS is perfectly positioned.

On a more personal note- I have just returned from 18 months living in Germany, and I can assure you, the situation in Europe is very very real, testing is increasing week on week, and I do not see this changing in the short or medium term... I would predict a decline in testing will start occurring from perhaps 2022, in which time GSS will have earned more in profits than their current MC (in my opinion).

As I mentioned in my first post though, the entire COVID situation is what I consider to be a 'sweetner' on the STI product. Not only has it presented an opportunity for cash flow (ultimately reducing the need for dilution) but it will also lead to contracts and 'sticky' sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.