TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Ann: Supply Agreement With Worlds' Leading Essential Oil Company-TFC.AX, page-32

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi devsadv,
    Why would this be your biggest holding?
    Just curious.
    We all have different investment plans, wondering what yours is I suppose.
    Just looking at the sp chart for the last 12 months shows it has gone nowhere if one was to buy and hold.
    There are many companies that have doubled their sp in that time.
    Fair is not a word that should be applied to anything other than one's complection, business dealings and gamesmanship. - IMHO.
    Fair value is an interesting term - who decides what is fair as it is entirely subjective?
    I would not engage you in debate if you had said you believed the coy had great potential, as that is the the catalyst that drives all sp movements in growth related coys.
    I have been a holder, I loved the story, but the reality was it was some some time in the future I decided, so got out at a loss. I am happy to take a loss once I decide to move - that money can be used to buy a coy that is growing it's sp, and my dollars - that is the crux of my plan I suppose.
    I am a farmer, so I know about mother nature and also about cycles (as she has been a ruthless teacher over the last 40 years) - weather, commodities, political but so much fashion or menstrual, these I have observed but not learnt much I am afraid
    Perhaps the reason I am hesitant to step back into TFC is because I am already exposed to the vagaries of farming, so don't need the excitement.
    I do believe that TFC is doing a great job in their chosen field.
    I don't know anything about sandalwood and the chance that a synthetic compound could replace it - this is the reality of the 21st century.
    So to conclude, my suggestion is to diversify your portfolio a bit more, not that there is an intrinsic problem with TFC, just that there are threats.
    I have taken my own advice and have an extensive share portfolio as a way to reduce risk of being a farmer and all the current and future regulations being imposed on us by Governments responding to uninformed constituents that have no idea about the real world.
    I hope you take this edition of war and peace in the way that I have intended - to share my experience of life so far.
    I continue to watch TFC and will be happy to be a holder in the future perhaps.
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.