LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

So much to take in right now. Is this basically saying we are...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    So much to take in right now. Is this basically saying we are now effectively DOUBLING the company (going from mining in Portugal and producing L-Max at Sudbury to now having that, plus additional mines in Namibia and producing LOH in Abu Dahbi)?
    How much do we need to pay for that? Double the price? Nope, 19.8% dilution, plus whatever comes out of entitlements offer.
    I need someone much smarter than me to comment on this (looking at you maxi and others), but my initial reaction is this sounds fantastic! Two different streams means greatly de-risked from points of view of supply, approvals, construction, process, commissioning and of course final product market. Only risk I see here is that it's more for Joe to manage - harder to manage two projects than one, but this can be mitigated by hiring the right personnel to ensure both go smoothly.
    I need to do a lot more reading and thinking but so far this sounds like brilliant news.
    On the entitlements - I love how LPD does the renouncable rights plus free options - avoids share price drops. I have no spare money to spend on shares at the moment but think I'll have to scrounge it up and take up my offer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.772K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
177 203259522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 111763387 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.