LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Supply & Marketing Alliance with Gulf Fluor LLC, page-81

1. 1,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Yeah so what, who cares about share price going backwards. You're assuming they'll go up again!
  2. vmp
    13,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9245
    Few things to consider
    There will be a few that need to sell to take up their entitlement. Not everyone has a spare fund for the unexpected Cr. They’d have to sell either some shares or their rights

Not much space to move there- even if one holds 1 million shares, his entitlement will only be 111,111 rights and that will cost only $3,200 to exercise hence one needs to sell very little and needs to be above 3.4c otherwise while bother, why not simply sell the rights in a few weeks rather than sell heads to exercise rights when the net benefit is $300 dollars

If one is planning to buy rights in order to get more shares, just paying a few cents will increase the buy price of actual heads.

In theory this Cr and rights, options combo is tricky. Tread carefully.

For those who feel confused maybe safer bet not to do anything. A temp drop in sp may mean nothing significant, other than sell some the rights or exercise some - well it dropped to as low as 1.6 just months ago and came back up. There will be more catalysts ahead despite some push backs.

For those worried about lpdoa, there’s 16 months to go. The sp can move back up quickly. We now have exposure in more jurisdictions. Just one party taking a 5% stake or more can make this baby dinosaur go ballistic

I’d like to see BASF support and take a 5% stake on the newly merged company. We now have the connections. $5-$8m is a small coin for basf. Something like a basf or Norway sovereign fund taking a stake here will improve the sentiment immensely.

Of course, the pilot plant is a SP mover and offtake mover. I’d expect any dip to be momentary as @R08 mentioned.

In parody of Ronan Keating, as far as selling or buying, For some you do it best when you do nothin at all.

All the best whatever you decide. This is just a thought. Not to influence

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 08/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.