BRL 0.62% 80.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

to your points......I can't help it if you don't like the tone...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    to your points......
    I can't help it if you don't like the tone of my posts but the reality is the more homework you do the more accurate your assumptions will tend to be.

1) some have a better understanding than others on BRL financial situation........I am sure, for example, their joint venture partners in BT mining have a very good idea on what can be loaned against or not.

2) Wishful thinking that L&M would suddenly after 2 court wins and 3 years want to negotiate.
    Been plenty of chance for that already.
    Have they not already declared their hand by recently initiating a new court process for the next payment as well.(I don't like L & M chances on this one )

3) yes quite correct BRL can not finance the court loss and have never been able to.........hence why they have to go back to court in a fruitless effort.

The use of the word "perhaps" indicates that you are unsure if this mess is of the companies making...........like to know who else is to blame.
    I hope you did not pay too much for your shares as going by the SP performance it's been a hard one to make a buck out of.

I just can not see a way forward from here that is in the companies control and going to meaningfully increase the SP.
    Hopefully I am wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $154.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.5¢ $4.712K 5.851K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8254 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.