ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

So if in the March quarterly, they report sales of say $1m. Then...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So if in the March quarterly, they report sales of say $1m. Then within the June quarter they announce that the next 200ktpa plant has been ordered, then announce that delivery of said plant has begun. Will it still be a $150k mistake?
    I know you will come back with, I think you're dreamin', but just entertain the hypothetical, and answer the question.
    You are right, you can be a shareholder and also be critical. However, if you are critical and you continue to hold, then I believe you are in one of two categories.
    One, you just don't have the balls to cut your losses and get out. Therefore you blame others, i.e.: management, for the low share price, and hence your losses.
    Two, you still actually believe in the stocks long term potential. However you have made a bit of a goose of yourself with some of your statements, and it's too damaging to your pride to confess you are actually a believer.
    What you fail to understand, is that true believers are also casting a critical eye over the stock, but aren't publically scathing of the people that are doing the hard work. We understand that not everything goes to plan, and are also a touch more patient. I don't have a massive amount of money invested in NSL, so maybe I am not as emotionally invested as others. However there is one thing I do know. If NSL gets to their end goal, I will be retired, and comfortably so, before I am 60.
    Go You Good Thing!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.