ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hey mate, I am still floating around, probably only login to HC...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey mate,

I am still floating around, probably only login to HC once a week at the moment if that.

As much as I enjoy talking about NSL, I've had to enter survival mode and put 100% of my efforts into something else.

Still in the same boat as before, hoping my lawyer can get me some/all of my money. I still have plenty of friends and family in NSL and am still confident their investment will come good.

It's interesting that the court case did so much damage to the share price, especially around the trial when there was a lot of fear, yet now that it's resolved, the share price is still just as low. I guess there's more to the big picture than the trial.

I'm fairly confident the company are making steady progress. At the very least, they are producing enough cash to partially offset their outgoings, which is better than having no cashflow at all like previous years.

If management were to take a small pay cut, the money would be well spent hiring someone who knows how to communicate to the wider market properly. Bad communication has wiped off more of this companies value than I care to think about.

NSL reminds me of Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network. He got rich in the end, but he didn't know how to communicate with people and lost a lot of friends along the way.

As for sales, the numbers should be up this quarter now that the rainy season is behind us, but I don't expect it to be by much. It will likely just increase slightly quarter on quarter for the next few quarters, as they get more into a rhythmn.

Definitely has the potential for a good year ahead. I'll be working feverishly to make money in the meantime, so hopefully it doesn't take off without me. Although I'll still be happy for everyone if it does.

All the best,

Tim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.