SPR 1.92% $1.28 spartan resources limited

I know the feeling Dejavoo.I thought that about BGL back in 2020...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6796
    I know the feeling Dejavoo.
    I thought that about BGL back in 2020 when it sat around $0.50-60 (almost bought at $0.40, but.... preferred proven producers), then thought the same again when it hit $1.00. Then even after the large capital raisings... again at $1.30 etc.
    Rinse and repeat with CMM. Though I luckily learned that... the true quality assets, simply are valued more highly (much more)(though still sold a bit early and missed the top). Same with EMR.... management are the true value add there..... again, was not willing to buy when it was truly undervalued, but lucky to grab hold before the huge run it has had. Nothing is guaranteed in mining, geology can surprise as much to the up as the down, but.... discoveries of scale are rare.... increasingly so and it would seem that SPR has come across that.

No doubt we will see large moves in the share price, just look at BGL.. Covid lows to $1.40.... $1.40 to $0.80, yet every time, BGL found more gold.
    Even recently, $1.80-$1.40.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6179/6179060-3a9daf0bf516831dc10ece91d0f05e3a.jpg

If SPR keeps finding gold, SPR will hopefully, be able to emulate BGL, in both production and market cap. Then... maybe if nothing else changes, then sure, SPR might get a bit ahead of itself. Lots can and will happen before then.

BGL and... likely SPR are somewhat outliers in the industry. Such good assets, but.. still, single assets that are highly valued and a bit trickier to snag for a bargain by potential suitors (sure SPR has Glenburgh, but no-body cares yet). Unlike say CMM ore EMR with their second assets heading towards likely production (CMM is guaranteed), RED is being swallowed by SLR, GMD took DCN and the best big of Gwalia, WGX is merging with Karora, RRL took Tropicana, GOR has 20% of DEG...... Consolidation is occurring very quickly when I now look at the above list (let alone overseas deals like PRU & ORR, TIE takeover etc).

Even the smaller end of town are starting to move on deals like BTR, HRN, CYL etc.

Poor RMS is standing on the sidelines (though not wanting to).

Where exactly is this post going, not totally sure... just some pondering and wondering.... what next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.025(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.418B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $3.625M 2.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 11970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.