SPR 1.78% 83.0¢ spartan resources limited

Thanks Prisoner,Rare to receive a compliment on HC. I'll print...

1. 4,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Thanks Prisoner,

Rare to receive a compliment on HC. I'll print out your post, have it framed and hang it over my bed.

I rarely post to promote stocks and only share my thoughts to hopefully help punters spot some of the red flags. I am an experienced investor with a deep understanding of the junior exploration game but carry no personal grudges.

In AZS's case there was a gaggle of trolls determined to discredit the company so I waded in with my take on their announcements for some balance. While the MD had a mixed track record, he made me some good money at Jubilee Mines (Cosmos nickel discovery) and I was prepared to back him on Andover. For GCY/SPR 1.0 and 2.0, I felt that the company was not coming clean with investors about its true financial condition so I posted my take on their announcements. NN was a gamechanger so without any resentment I changed my tune. I still believe SPR's announcements are gimmicky and lack maturity, but knowing that SL reads my posts hopefully this will change over time. I'm sure the analysts at many of the brokers and funds will now be doing the same.

Most punters on HC think I'm a troll, but if I spot a red flag that could dud innocent investors, I'll be shouting out about it somewhere on social media (not always HC as some threads largely go unoticed). I've had a few close legal shaves along the way but that won't stop me and if you don't like it, just put me on ignore.

Cheers
    UD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $916.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 84.5¢ 80.5¢ $6.059M 7.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2988 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 38110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
80.5¢ 84.3¢ 80.5¢ 213618
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.