WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Surface Hygiene Correction-OBJ.AX, page-13

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Baz,
    I am a bit confused as to what you are trying to highlight with your post?

Doudou appears to be justifying some of the declines in share price over time with the market movements so to me he seems to have OBJ's interest at heart and he is taking some time to post some technical analysis of OBJ. I suspect he may have just adjusted his buy price based on the declining price of OBJ or he may have done some more technical analysis. I don't know and for an individual who doesn't hold much sway over the market, I would not really care all that much. My question to you is - What is your interest in Doudou and why would you dig back through is posts when the sentiment for OBJ is not as positive as we would have hoped for?

OBJ has some great opportunities but like other speculative stocks, it needs to show some income after all these agreements have been signed.
    I hold quite a few but it has been disappointing when I thought we were selling SKII like hot cakes, to be told a long time after the initial announcements it was a "soft launch". I don't recall that being in any of the initial announcements.
    The shipment of 200,000 wands at the surface is good news, however I would have preferred to know what we got paid for those as I would look at it differently if we just cover our costs. To supply a whole lot of wands to P&G sounds good, however if they didn't turn a profit and if they were more of a marketing option then we may have little leverage to demand a reasonable royalty. As a shareholder I would like to know about that rather than the number of wands being shipped.
    It is easy enough for someone to raise the size and success of some of our partners that we are signing up with, however our partners didn't get to be multi billion dollar companies without being ruthless in some of their negotiations.
    Another common argument is confidentiality but you would have to ask why the soft launch wasn't reported in a way that didn't provide that information in a more temperate way.

To me, I have found that management in speculative to release news in a way that is open to interpretation and unfortunately I have been guilty of interpreting it in too much of a positive light rather than being more skeptical of some of the news to look for what they have not been telling us.

Cheers

Roller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.