WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Surface Hygiene Study, page-37

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Dropping in for a single post as today's news are just too entertaining and need to be put into context.

In regards to turning sentiment around, which no doubt is now in progress with the help of B&Y shares and company announcements, the only trouble I foresee is how gullible the market will be when rinse and repeat procedures are only 2 years apart.

It is a relatively short period for recent pain and manipulation to be forgotten.
    The blue sky promises after previous P&G product ann resulted in near no revenue whatsoever.

Will that really be forgotten by the market when company unleashes the promising partnership announcements and B&Y supporting and pushing the price higher?
    How convincing will the hype be?
    How likely will past performance be forgotten from B&Y selling into the frenzy in 2014 leaving retail investors holding onto a declining share price?

The bluntness of procedures is surprising me, even after following this company for over 8 years, holding over 6.
    One day after SPP has closed the first announcement with positive test results is warming up the hesitant market.

I have no doubt that B&Y, plus affiliated long term holders, will have their hay day.
    B&Y has just gotten too much fire power to let this rally fail entirely.

What I guess though is that market support is thinning and hence risk is increasing for finding that perfect window to sell with a profit.
    PNO went through exactly the same procedural decay.
    The rallies were shorter, extremer and offloading inceasingly obvious.

So far obj is known for several pumps:

3M pump in 2010.
    Massive spike on the heels of GSK involvement and 3M news, which amounted to nothing down the track, see silence surrounding 3M and GSK dental news recently.
    Rally was killed by enforced announcement through ASIC that GSK presented no material news.

P&G induced massive pump after product news, leaving out the juicy part of a soft launch detail, allowing B&Y to hype accordingly.
    18 months later, we have a fascinating 200k quarterly revenue, without going into detail what client receipts may be.

Here the speculation
    2016, rally on the heels of new P&G product interest after favourable Bodyguard trials in conjunction with
    additional products in the pipeline for late launch end of the year.
    B&Y then adds to the fire power and predicts share price to test 20 cents.

Outcome?

Is there really a question mark necessary?

All of course in my humble opinion.
    Best to all holders,
    Surges out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.