CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Surprise Project Development Update , page-14

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Very happy with this latest announcement it shows a logical and well thought out development plan.

Have to agree that this is a long term play but in my opinion it is a no brainer with little risk. I haven't seen a spec stock with this much potential for a while.

I think the joint ventures are an extremely important factor in our development. What do you think the share price will do when Total and Santos announce they are about to drill. Even before the drill hits the dirt the share price will go up to 20-30 cents in anticipation of striking it rich. I have seen it many times when companies announce they are about to drill - the share price typically rises. This allows for exercise of 16 cent options and hence funding of surprise which will further increase the share price.

The only thing that concerns me is the Total/Santos time frame and when they expect to begin but would assume it will be within the next 6 months which is before options are due.

So expect you can pretty much double your money within a year with almost no risk. However if you wish to stay longer and witness the JV drilling and surprise development you could be in for a much larger gain.

Either way I don't see a downside and for a spec stock that is a rare find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.