TON 0.00% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Suspension and Appoinment of Voluntary Administrators, page-309

1. 4,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    bugger it ..... nothing better to do  ...... I think Ill join in too

Guys ... With all due respect ..

The trading halt was initiated by ASX about 2 minutes before close not the company ....

It seemed an eternity but FINALY at 16:21 The ASX Issued the announcement that (funnily enough) Announced!! the TH after which TON issued a 1 page ann re: strategic update 18 minutes later @ 16:37

Then ..well over three hours later @19:52, after scrambling trying to cover their ass's they released their response to the ASX volume Query ......

What Query? I hear you ask ........

The one the ASX hit them with between the time the ASX they put the stock in a TH before 16:00 and 16:21 when the ASX had their response back from the coy

TON management had nothing to do with the TH it was forced onto them ...

A post earlier on the subject by .........me ... myself ... and ... I
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17181404/single

Anyway .... IMO ....... After getting the (free ) report from FH the BOD thought they had things covered .... but with the ... BB, Jenks, Baxter, high volume selling , high volume buying and that pathetic 'positive social media crap' that these guys were/are involved in, the ASX had had enough and called BS on their heads  ........ insisting all the crap is sorted for better or worse ..... simplezzz

Who knows ....... At least its as good a theory as any  .... explains why so many of us can't explain WTF TON did it for
    They didn't .... ASX did

cheers  .... J  
    Last edited by jamesph61: 09/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.