HGV 11.1% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

My sentiment is a dead give away? Of what? I thought the blurbs...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    My sentiment is a dead give away? Of what? I thought the blurbs i wrote were a pretty clear indication of my sentiment. I sense a degree a hostility from you that i don't really understand. Your first response i thought had merit and i responded to you basically implying that i hoped you were right and i was wrong. Because if I'm wrong (fingers crossed) we investors come out on top. Yay!
    But my long term investor experience, which started when they were still just Phytotech, has been a negative one. The company has been evasive and somewhat directionless and not at all successful. Sorry, but that's the reality.
    Other posters on this forum have had many good things to say about Jasons ability and I'm willing to accept that and I hope he is as good as they say he is. Time will tell.
    But again the reality is that MMJ share price was around 80 cents at the beginning of 2015 and 2017 and 60 cents at the beginning of 2018. Today, at the time of this post, it's 19 cents. Not good news at all.
    So I'll just throw it out there one more time - I hope you're right and i am wrong.
    To all the regular posters, love your work and it's really appreciated. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. Stacks of GLTAH.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $556 13.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96682 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.