KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

Hi hjv555,You are now a minority shareholder in an unlisted...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hi hjv555,

You are now a minority shareholder in an unlisted public company without the shareholder protections contained in the ASX listing rules, the ramifications of which are well summarized the KAS release dated 30/6/20 'Voluntary Delisting from ASX'.

As for the likelihood of you seeing a return on your investment, that is now in the hands of the controlling holders, PALA, and to a lesser extent African Lion. From the weird share trading that took place in the final months of listing I suspect they will try to shake out the remaining small holders by offering to buy out those of you with 'unmarketable parcels' (less than $500 value or 33,333 shares @ 1.5cps) in order to get the number of shareholders below 100 and to further remove themselves from public scrutiny.

If I were you and if given the opportunity I would take any money on offer (as Kenny Rogers sang; "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em" etc. etc.), recognise your losses and write it down on the ledger under 'experience'. Or if you had the time and energy and wanted to be a pain in the arse you could hang on in there to try keep the bastards honest.

Good luck either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.